DEHRADUN

The Anti-Partition movement (1905-1911):

An Effort To comprehend The behavior, charectar and backgroud of the movements

NAME WITH THE FACULTY: SUBMITTED BY:

Dr . Vinita SinghARATRIK DAS

ROLL-024

CERTIFICATE

TO WHOMSOEVER IT COULD CONCERN

This is to certify that ARATRIK DAS, college student of HANDBAG LL. B (Hons. ), I session has efficiently completed the Dissertation for the project named " THE ANTI-PARTITION ACTIVITY: An Effort To comprehend The behavior, charectar and backgroud of the motion under my personal guidance and supervision is an original work of student and is being submitted in partial fulfillment for being Integrated HANDBAG LL. M (Hons. ) from School of Petroleum and Strength Studies intended for the requirement of the course of study t. e. f. August 2012-2017. This report has not been submitted earlier to University of Petroleum and Energy Studies or any type of other University/Institute for the fulfillment with the requirement of the course of study. As well no part of this project may be used an reproduced by other, both accidentally or perhaps commercially with no written agreement of author and his/her mentor/supervisor. Signature of StudentSignature of Boss

ARATRIK DASJENIGE

Place: Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Date:

DECLARATION

All of us, hereby declare that this survey is the work of my own research carried out on the matter ANTI-PARTITION MOVEMENT: An Effort To know The behavior, charectar and backgroud of the movements

. This record herein relates to the study I've carried out, combined with the support of my coach, Dr . Vinita Singh. I have put greatest care and enthusiasm in preparing the same and thus maintain that the data reported applies and valid to my knowledge.

Thanking You.

MATERIAL

INTRODUCTION

PROGRAM OF ZONE

MOTIVE IN THE PARTITION

REACTION TO THE PARTITION

ANTI-PARTITION MOVEMENT

REVOLUTIONARY ACTIVITY

SWADESHI

EXCLUSION

NATIONAL EDUCATION

SPREAD OF SWADESHI MOTION ACROSS INDIA

IMPACT OF SWADESHI MOTION

CRITICSM FROM THE MOVEMENT

EXTREMIST PHRASE

SURAT SPLIT

ANNULMENT OF THE RUPTURE

INTRODUCTION

The early twentieth 100 years were raining.  This was your time when the greatest disaster in history happened.  The politics scenario has undergone a big change.  The United kingdom began to truly feel a little uneasy.  The boiling discontent.  Political discontent continues to be growing as a result of government's incapability to organize successful relief during the plague and famine.  To stem the discontent, the British played out political asset with great aplomb. For the first time, they employed their politics divide and conquer video game with superb force.  From 1870, the British began to encourage Hindus and Muslims to form their own political get-togethers to establish their distinct faith based identities.  This was perhaps the beginning of the municipalization of the insurance plan.  Colombia isn't just encouraged both the communities to create political celebrations along faith based lines, they may have taken several positive steps to create a scenario in which Hindus and Muslims would be forced to think of the best way that if their identity religion is in peril.  This efforts led to the partition of Bengal in 1905.  West Bengal, Orissa and Bihar was on a single side as well as the former East Bengal and Assam was on the other.  The score was made along public lines.  This score gave impetus for the religious separate and, due to this, All India Muslim League and India Indio Mahasabha was formed.  Both companies aim to inflame communal interests.

BACKGROUND

Partition of Bengal in 1905 made ​​October 16 in the Viceroyalty of Lord Curzon (1899-1905), proved to be a momentous event in the good modern Bengal.  The...

Bibliography: 7. 1905, BENGAL PARTITION-RAM PRASAD MUKHOPADHAY

ARTICLES

Paradox ofAnti- Partition Frustration And Swadeshi Movement In Bengal (1905)^- A. E

Partition of Bengal (1905): Its Impact on the

Nationalist Upsurge in Assam- Sagar Boruah

Related