Task C 205

Home - Process C 205 - Task C 205

02.08.2019-158 views -Process C 205

Essay about Task C 205

Task W Case Study

Browse the following case studies and answer the related questions. Case Study One particular

You are a support member of staff for Mrs Ahmed that is 89, actually frail and lives exclusively. She has diabetes. Mrs Ahmed wants to eat foods that are not suitable for her medical condition, and asks one to shop for her as she's not able to be able to the shop herself.

Drone Describe the down sides for you in exercising the duty of care and upholding Mrs Ahmed's directly to choose.

I might consult Mrs Ahmed's treatment plan, and advise her about your problems that the girl follow a good diet, stressing that she will truly feel much better in the event that she does so. I might also suggest her about alternative foods.

Bii Wherever could you go to get tips, information and support to handle the dilemma?

I would seek advice and support from my administrator, get information from Mrs Ahmed's care plan and talk to a nutritionist/ a dietician to be aware of about alternate food.

Case Study Two

Leon Quashie lives in supported casing. He offers learning disabilities. You are his support worker. Leon tells you that he has a new friend who comes to his residence and plays on his video game system. A few days and nights later you notice that the video game system is absent. Leon notifys you his new friend offers borrowed that.

Biii Explain the difficulties for you in doing exercises your duty of proper care to Leon and protecting his privileges.

As Leon's support employee I would show him that he gets the right to make some mistakes and choose what this individual does with his possessions. But that I would explain to him i ‘m right now there to protect him from being exploited or perhaps taken benefit of. I would show him that we can phone his good friend and ask him to return the games console, of course, if it does not obtain returned i quickly may have to notify the police

Biv Wherever could you go to get suggestions and support on how to ensure you uphold Leon's rights nevertheless also follow your very own duty of care?

I would personally get tips from my manager, cultural worker and maybe the police in the event that needed My spouse and i...

Related