Case study 2-2

Home - Example 2-2 - Case study 2-2

24.08.2019-162 views -Example 2-2

Case study 2-2 Essay

Case Project 2-2

I would identify whether a study is required just for this type of condition. I would produce am initial assessment about the case that we will be investigating. Meanwhile, determining the type a design of strategy for this particular case. I would then estimation the time of each step, when the check was issued as the amount. I might ask Jonathan to interview the additional individual who has access to the company's accounting program. I would assessment the company computer system as well as the accounting program and discover if you will discover any significant documents; which will would including the company checkbook and ledger, as well as contact the bank for current lender statement. Any kind of information relating or associated with that particular check, which was released during that period. However , in the event that cleared, then simply further analysis has to be performed. I would take a look at that employee's email intended for anything suspicious as well as monitoring cameras within just that office. I would likewise study the suspects work habits as well. I would ask Jonathan to locate and itemized any details of the subcontractor's job amounting to $12, 750 plus the facts in the check for the amount $12, 750. I would try to find the facts in the $2, 1000 difference, in the event available by simply comparing bank statements, plus the accounting program. I will inform him to be very careful of any kind of relevant details that may ultimately be data in this sort of criminal circumstance, which could end up being employee robbery or embezzlement. If this other person beside Jonathan is associated with this criminal offenses and not as an

accounting mistake, has taken place, To obtain the Jonathan to let me to increase my analysis with this provider.

Related