02.08.2019-152 views -Assessment On Sentence Structures
Alamo. Bandagoza. Nuñez. Raña. Toledo.
What is a phrase?
A word is a selection of words that
command or wish.
Case: Our tutor in Conversation Skills is definitely
• The subject of a sentence may be the
person, place, thing, or perhaps idea that
is doing or being something. �
• The complete subject matter contains the
noun, pronoun or a group of words
acting as being a noun (plus their
modifiers) that tells who or perhaps what
the topic is about.
• The predicate is a part of a
sentence (or clause) which usually tells us
the actual subject really does or is usually. �
• Located in the entire predicate
is the verb or perhaps verb key phrase (plus
any kind of modifiers and complements)
that tells the actual subject will or
1 . Birds
2 . A heartthrob
passed away in an incident in the part during a
three or more. The story of my
discovered that this lady has a
bought a Dachshund.
The Sentence Structures:
• Chemical substance - Sophisticated
• An easy sentence includes a subject and verb.
• It expresses a single total thought.
• A simple sentence in your essay is a one independent term.
• Case in point: Mae is soporific.
Chemical substance Sentence
• A compound sentence contains two impartial clauses.
• Conjunctions (for, and, nor, but , or perhaps, and yet, so) join these types of independent condition.
• The conjunction utilized can effect the meaning in the
• Example: Sometimes I place under the celestial body overhead and I say thanks to God
• A complex phrase is an independent clause joined up with by a number of dependent clauses.
• A subordinating combination begins the dependent condition. • A dependent term that starts a sentence in your essay must be and then comma.
• A reliant clause contains a subject and a action-word, but it will not make sense itself.
• Example: Now that You aren't near, every thing is different.
Though if Until
in as much �
in order that When as long as
Whenever as much as
wherever as though Seeing that
since so that
Prior to even if
even though though
Compound -- Complex Sentence
• A compound-complex sentence is a word that has by least two independent clauses and at least one reliant clause.
• The same subordinating conjunctions are used to introduce the dependent classes.
• Similar coordinating conjunctions are used for getting started with the independent clauses.
• Example: When everything generally seems to make not any sense, My spouse and i
promise to be with you and Let me never make you.
References: Merriam-Webster Dictionary